Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an Egirl doll?
A realistic sex doll made of silicone or TPE (medical grade) and articulated with a metal skeleton. The silicone or TPE gives the feeling of realistic skin, and thanks to the metal skeleton, all body parts (thighs, legs, forearms, upper arms, hands, feet, torso, etc.) can be moved independently.
2. What is the exclusive Black Card Invitation?
This is your opportunity to actually design an Egirl. This combines artificial intelligence with some automated movement. She will possess the ability to learn and advance the more you dialogue with her.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
Discretion is our policy. With any package you receive from us, we will never write “sex dolls” or anything associated with this industry. NOONE has to know what is inside.
3. What is your shipping time?
Our shipping time is around 2 weeks. However, please allow up to 6 weeks for your doll’s arrival. She is well traveled and coming from abroad.
4. Do you really ship everywhere?
We use DHL and FEDEX as shippers so any place that they can reach domestically. We will be expanding to reach globally soon.
5. Can I pick up my sex doll instead of having it delivered to my door?
Yes, if you prefer to pick up your sex doll instead of having it delivered to your residence you can arrange to pick it up at your local DHL, FedEx or UPS instead.
6. In what currency are your prices displayed?
All our prices are displayed in USD (United States Dollars)
7. Can I pay by bank wire?
While we haven’t added this as a payment yet. We hope to have that as an option by early 2020.
ABOUT THE DOLL ITSELF
8. How do I clean my doll after having sex?
Just clean vaginal hole with warm water. If you are certain that a detergent is needed, be certain that it is mild and non-abrasive.
9. Can I put makeup on my doll?
Absolutely, some of our dolls come with a permanent makeup but you can add your own makeup over it.
10. Can I dress my doll myself?
Of course, you can dress your doll the way you like, with any regular woman clothes. We provide Bust/Waist/Hip measurements for that. Be certain that the fabrics are colorfast.
11. Can I spray perfume on it?
Some perfumes may contain alcohol which can damage the skin, so we suggest you spray it on a hidden part (such as the armpit) and avoid perfumes which contain alcohol.
12. Do your dolls contain toxic materials?
Not at all, our dolls are made of TPE. None of our dolls contain dangerous or itchy components. Actually, they are made with the same materials as sex toys.
13. Do your dolls require any kind of maintenance?
No, however we recommend a few standard practices.
Store your doll in a cool, dry place. Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Do not press clothes when making love to the doll.
Undress the doll when it’s not in use.
Please keep arms and legs straight and parallel to the body when not in use.
14. What is the difference between silicone and TPE?
Silicone and TPE are both high quality sex materials. Silicone is typically regarded as the more durable material and TPE as the most realistic. Here are the main attributes of each material.
• A bit harder than TPE but also more durable.
• More expensive.
• Easier to clean.
• Safe for human contact.
TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers)-
• Sometimes referred to as thermoplastic rubbers, are a class of copolymers or a physical mix of polymers (usually a plastic and a rubber) that consist of materials with both thermoplastic and elastomeric properties.
TPE is softer to the touch.
• More realistic ‘jiggling’ of body parts (breasts, ass, etc).
• The material is more elastic which allows the dolls to be more flexible at their joints.
• Good heat retention.
• Less expensive.
• Safe for human contact
• Less durable than Silicone - more care is required to clean and care for it properly.
15. How long will a sex doll last?
A sex doll will last anywhere from 2 years to 10 years depending on usage and care. A sex doll that gets frequently used and moved will be more likely to suffer wear and tear. There are many things that doll owners can do to preserve and maintain their sex doll. If damage does occur it is also quite easy to perform repairs on your sex doll.
16. How do you clean a sex doll?
Cleaning a sex doll after use is a very important part of owning a sex doll. Not only will you keep your doll in great condition, but you will also protect yourself from harm. Luckily, cleaning your sex doll is an easy process that can be completed in minutes.
17. What’s the best way to store a sex doll?
The best way to store your sex doll is vertically, preferably hanging from something, perhaps in your closet. Each of our sex dolls comes with a storage kit that will allow you to hang your sex doll for easy storage. By hanging your sex doll in a cool, dark place she will be safe from damage. There are other storage solutions as well if hanging isn’t a possibility. Placing your doll in a sitting position, or lying on her back are both popular storage positions as well, just make sure she is not wearing any tight clothing or dark color fabrics for a long period of time. Dark color fabric may stain the doll’s skin after prolonged exposure.